Terms and conditions of use
1. Conditions of Sale
- The status of the goods is presented as accurately as possible with periodic updates that are subject to change at any time.
- The product condition is sealed / wrapped accordingly from the manufacturer. It is possible that there are color differences in goods that are not exactly the same as that displayed on the site, can be caused by the lighting factor and setting / resolution of computer monitors and can not be used as a reference. Customers should ensure product details / information that meet the required specifications prior to approval on the online payment page.
Delivery: Delivery of products using courier services Tiki, JNE, J&T, Pos Indonesia, Elteha, Pahala Express, and EMS International for overseas shipments. Deliveries will be made within 24/48 hours of receipt of payment or as agreed. A full explanation and update information about your order delivery can be found here.
7. Product Warranty
Warranty is valid if:
- Warranty is given after the customer fulfills all terms and conditions stipulated by rf-kit.com. The warranty is valid in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia only.
- Specifically products which have an official warranty of the purchased product, rf-kit.com can only assist in the warranty claim on the product (as long as the warranty is valid and must include a warranty card and a receipt)
Warranty does not apply if:
- Invoice and original warranty card damaged, lost or can not be shown.
- The serial number of the product is damaged, missing, there are strokes or handwriting.
- Seals stamped after repair of the product have been defective, damaged or exposed during the warranty period.
- The product has been dismantled by other parties besides the warranty provider.
- RF power transistors and pallets that have been soldered or installed cannot be returned.
- We do not warranty RF power transistors and RF resistors.
- Transmitters operated with unsuitable antennas or without dummy loads cause damage to the output transistors. Transmission damage due to overheating due to insufficient ventilation / fan / heatsink / air circulation outside of our warranty.
- Items purchased are clearance sale, last stock, display.
- Damaged by animals or insects such as cockroaches, lizards, rats, and so on.
- The product is damaged by errors in installation or use, accidents, falls, natural disasters, lightning strikes, exposure to liquids, changes in utility voltage, and so on.
8. Returns or Replacement
We do not accept return or exchange of RF transistors. After this component leaves our warehouse, this component is not refundable. Please be careful before ordering transitor. Make sure you book correctly because exchange and refund will not be allowed. This policy update is done in response to customer incidents that order the wrong components or replace our transistors with transistors from other sources. We have no authority to resolve this issue and we can not resell these items as new items after these transistors leave our warehouse. Therefore, a returned transitor is useless for us.
- RF Pallets are not designed to be serviced by the end user. We will refuse to service any pallet that shows evidence of self-repair.
- We will not service any pallet that has lightning damage, pcb burn damage, missing/damaged pcb traces.
11. Privacy and Security
- We guarantee the security of your personal data in using the services of www.rf-kit.com.
12. Complaints and Questions
If you have any complaints or questions, you can contact us via the contact form on the contact page.
13. Problem solving and Law
Terms & conditions may be changed and / or updated from time to time without prior notice. RF-Kit Electronics recommends that you carefully read and review the pages of these Terms & Conditions from time to time to find out any changes. By continuing to access and use RF-Kit Electronics services, the user is deemed to agree to the changes contained in the terms & conditions.